Since 2008 Rezume Care Management Consultants, have developed professional relationships with social care professionals UK wide. Through the provision of policy, procedures and statutory inspection support, we seek to help Social Care Providers grow and achieve in their business ventures.
Contact us to discuss your needs today.
Work with us
As a business owner you will want to spend as much time on your business as possible – doing what you do best running it. Dealing with the day-to-day mechanics of policies, regulation, compliance, staffing and admin can end up becoming a headache and before you know it, you are spending more time working in your business than working on it.
As a client of Rezume you will find our team to be helpful, friendly and able to assist you with those day-to-day management situations that take up your time but still need your attention. You will find that we are a reliable partner and not just a consultancy who gives you information and leave you to get on with it.
Service and Support
We can help
- Reduce the risk of receiving a ‘Requires Improvement to be good’ or ‘Inadequate’ judgment at your next inspection.
- Save you time and money by providing a range of outsourcing services.
- Be a first port of call for general support and advice as and when needed, for example,
- Investigating and chairing staff disciplinaries
- Investigating and chairing grievance meetings
- Performance Management Improvement
- Professional Supervision (Managers)
- Facilitating staff mediation meetings
- Coaching and mentoring (Managers)
- 1-1 consultancy as and when required
Compliance and Inspection
- Improving inspection ratings
- Inspection crisis support
- Regulation 44 visits (Children’s Homes)
- Section 20 visits (Residential special schools)
- Regulation 25 visits (Residential family assessment centres)
- Pre-registration preparation and mock visits
- Mock Inspections
- Post inspection action plan writing
- Business Planning
- Business start-up and coaching
- Service planning
- Market research
- Tender submission support
- Policies and procedures
Marketing & Advertising
- Social media campaigns
- Marketing strategies
- Website design
- Advertise with us
The more we build up a clear picture of your plans and business targets, the more we’ll be able to help you achieve your outcomes. If you are looking at making any kind of important decision and would like advice we will look at all your requirements and make suggestions based on the resources or services you need. We can then provide you the how to or indeed manage these things for you, leaving you to get on with the job of caring and growing your social care business.
Contact us or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org