Discover the Simple Recipe to Getting Your Children's Home Started in the Quickest Possible Time.
Watch the video below to see the exact strategy you can use:
What You Get in Your Start-Up Toolkit
Take the hard work and the guess work out of starting up your children's home or service.
Insider secrets to get you started quickly
Save time trawling the net for the information you need to start your service.
If you have spent hours trawling the internet trying to figure out how to start your service and find the details you need, just to get frustrated and disillusioned before you even get started then this package is for you.
We have put together the essential elements that will help you compile the information and data needed to set-up and get your service registered in one easy to follow package. Everything from locating your children's home, the fee's to charge and where to find placements are included in your online member's area.
Essential registration document templates
No need to re-create the wheel we have done it for you.
The essential documents such as your business plan, your 12-month budget, your statement of purpose and the required policies and procedures you need to submit with your registration are included for you.
The document templates cover the elements you will need to submit with your registration and include hints, tips and suggestions on how you should complete them to ensure they are ready for submission to Ofsted.
Step-by-step plans to get your registration complete
Planning is key to your success the included guides contain actions for you to follow.
If you are finding it difficult to know where to start, you will benefit from the implementation and registration plans to give you momentum. Also, included in each of the guides is an action plan to help you achieve the best results for each essential area.
Additional support is offered via email and easy to follow videos will follow. You can also give us a call with any questions you might have.
Members Area Content
- Essential start-up questions.
- Guide to fee's, commissioning, tenders and placement finding including action plan.
- Guide to locating your home, planning regs, staffing costs and getting established including action plan.
- Service implementation plan.
- Registration checklist planner with links to Ofsted documents.
- Business plan template includes 12 month cash forecast.
- Children's home statement of purpose.
- Children's home locality risk assessment.
- Policies and procedures needed for submission to Ofsted.
- Full annual budget spreadsheet done-for-you.
- Safe recruitment and employing staff checklist.
- Workforce development plan.
- Health and safety risk assessment.
- Quality monitoring reporting documents.
- Preparing for your registration interview registered individual includes essential questions.
- Preparing for your registration interview registered manager includes essential questions.
- Managers person specification and job interview questions.
- Staff induction pack.
- Additional support and follow up by email and via web.