Children's Social Care Management Consultants
Why do I need a mock inspection?
- Reduce the risk of receiving a ‘Requires Improvement to be good’ or ‘Inadequate’ judgment at your next inspection.
Prevent your service from receiving unnecessary requirements and recommendations at Inspection.
A Mock inspection will help you to ensure that your setting’s Ofsted inspection is a successful event and that self-evaluation is effective in identifying areas for development.
Mock Inspections provide evidence of self-reflective practice and quality improvement.
The mock inspection visit includes immediate recommendations for service improvement.
- The mock inspection mirrors the latest Inspection Framework in terms of the requirements, grading, judgments and reporting.
- Feedback is developmental and supportive, offering suggestions and recommendations for improvement.
- A full written report will be aligned to the inspection schedule and regulatory requirements of your service.
- The report includes guidance regarding areas of strength, areas for development as well as recommendations to achieve good or outstanding.
I just wanted to update that we were inspected by Ofsted this week, under the new framework for inspections and have been graded as ‘good’ in all areas. Thank you so much for the pre-inspection service that I have no doubt contributed to the improvement of our service.
Rezume have supported us over the past three years keeping us on track and up to date with legislative requirements, developing our service and generally being Inspection Ready. We have found their input and support invaluable and their commitment to promoting our service has been undertaken with professionalism and integrity.