Ensure the Children's Home Quality Standards are met in your setting before your next Ofsted Inspection. Induct new staff on the essential key points from the Children's Homes Regulations and Quality Standards. Ensure your team has a working knowledge of how the Children’s Homes (England) Regulations 2015 and Quality Standards apply to practice. The Children's Home Regulations 2015 and Quality Standards E-learning is ideal for new starters joining your team and as a refresher for existing staff.
Growing your leadership and management team is made easy with this package which is designed around a two-day programme of leadership skills that you can use to motivate and empower new or existing leaders and managers.
- Help your team work more efficiently and support their personal development.
- Diagnostics to help leaders identify their leadership styles and competencies.
- Exercises that will align with organisational objectives
- Create a winning team that will support your regulatory requirements of a secure and solid workforce.
Update your team skills and refresh yourself on the different types of child abuse; child sexual exploitation and understand your duty of care in relation to those including female genital mutilation and witchcraft. This E-learning training is a must for new starters and all staff members who need their child protection training as part of your regulatory requirements.
This bundle with over 25 pieces of done for you content, contains a selection of resources you can use to improve appraisals, performance manage and motivate teams and increase your workforce potential.Get the best out of your team and help them achieve the results you want by winning at appraisals.
- Increase staff retention.
- Improve staff performance
- Motivate and empower your staff team
It is essential that those professionals who come into with children have an awareness of how children may be targeted; implicated and affected by the issue of Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE).
On completing this online course the learner will understand how to,
- Be alert to the possibility of sexual exploitation occurring.
- Recognise the risks, signs and indicators of child sexual exploitation.
- Understand the stages that occur when a young person is being groomed toward exploitation.
- The different circumstances giving rise to exploitation such as gangs, groups and online risks.
- The ways in which being alert to the possibility of it happening can enable children and young people to stay safe.