Outstanding Leadership and Management.
Keeping ahead with all the latest innovative outstanding ideas, research and practice developments can be a nightmare for any busy provider or manager. The outcome and inspection landscape moves at a fast pace. You always have to be one step ahead but where do you find the time to not only know what will bring new life to your service and keep the momentum going. Now you don’t have to think about it, we have done it for you with 105 things outstanding leaders and managers do. Whether you are a Children’s Home, Residential Special School, Foster Agency or other Ofsted regulated care service provider you will want to achieve outstanding outcomes.
Now you can achieve the outstanding outcomes you want for your service in this critical judgement area.
- Ensure your effectiveness of leadership and management outcomes are outstanding.
- Find out what outstanding leaders and managers are doing to get this outcome.
- Ensure your Managers have plenty of resources to lead and inspire their service and team.
- Improve your Ofsted Inspection outcomes for overall progress of children and young people.
- Build your outcomes for the effectiveness of leaders and management judgement.
How can I use this?
- Build an outstanding team with inspired leaders and managers.
- Use as a checklist to ensure your Managers are on the right track for outstanding leadership and management outcomes.
- Create quick checks and balances from the 105 outstanding inspection outcomes related to outstanding leaders and managers in this report.
- Inspire your managers to create outstanding outcomes for your children, young people and staff team.
- Engage your managers in supervision that provides them directive information to improve their performance.
- Use the information provided to stay one step-ahead of your Ofsted Inspector and always inspection ready.
Rezume care management consultants have been helping our clients stay one step ahead and always inspection ready since 2008. Now you can take advantage of this experience and use it in your service on a daily basis. Join the many services who use ours resources to keep their services moving forward, in the know and always have the information you need to grow your outcomes, develop a resourceful and forward thinking team.