16 Plus Semi-Independent Providers Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy, Risk Assessment and Contingency Plan, and Screening Forms
The outbreak of coronavirus COVID-19 is a fast-moving ever-changing situation. As a semi-independent accommodation provider, robust policies and business continuity plans form part of preparing your business for the worst-case scenario.
- What should you do in the event of a suspected case of Coronavirus?
- How will you support infected residents?
- How will you protect your residents?
- How will you manage your staff team?
- What extra precautions should you take?
- What information should you have available for local authorities and commissioners?
Information and guidance are changing at an increasing pace. Based on the latest guidance, we have prepared the essentials for you, including your policy and an in-depth risk assessment and contingency plan.
- Coronavirus risk assessment and business contingency plan
- Coronavirus policy
- Coronavirus visitors screening form
- Coronavirus visitors policy
- Coronavirus staff screening form
- Coronavirus – Managing at work guide
- Coronavirus Prevention Supplies Inventory
- Coronavirus Individual Risk Assessment Template
- Coronavirus Food Supply Forms
As the situation continues to change almost daily, we are making regular updates to the contents of the policy and plans.
We will notify you immediately when there is a change to ensure you always have the most up to date guidance and information.
Instant download on purchase.