How To Ensure Your Business Is Brexit Proof and Tender Ready… even if you don’t know Where To Start!
Why do I need this?
The Government recommends that all organisations adopt robust and flexible business continuity management arrangements which will help ensure that the impact of disruptions will be minimised.
Tender applications require a busines continuity plan. No need to recreate the wheel this content and plan are done-for you.
The purpose of this plan is to:
- Ensure suitable and sufficient structures to manage business interruptions are in place.
- Ensure adequate arrangements are in place to minimise the impact of business interruption on the organisations service users.
- Enables the organisation to instigate sound business recovery following a business interruption.
Brexit Ready: The plan includes Eu-Exit Impact on Business Continuity and what you need to consider and do!
This plan is an operational document, which is constantly being monitored and updated. The plan outlines the general procedures to be taken in the event of a business interruption affecting the organisations activities.
Aims and Objectives
- This plan aims to provide a framework for an organisational response to a disruptive event and to plan to maintain critical services to service users, understanding that different disruptive events will have varying impacts on the organisation.
The objectives of this plan are to:
- Ensure key services continue to be provided to services users/clients.
- Ensure communication is provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify changes on working patterns / process to avoid potential risks.
- Set-up a system for a flexible response to unpredictable events.
Save time and headache: Your business continuity and contigency plan is a done-for-you template.
Identify the pitfalls: The plan identifies potential disruptions to your business and control measures to mitigate loss of functionality.
Done-for-You: The plan is fully completed incuding responses to triggers, control measures and maps continuity and contingency for you.
Flexible: You can edit the content or use it as it is.
Tender Ready: Tender ready content.
ONE TIME ONLY SPECIAL OFFER
If you don’t have a plan in place, you will want to take advantage of this one-time-only special offer. Purchase your Brexit Policy Statement before 25th October 2019 and get 50% off the full price.
(Instant Download on Purchase)