Why do I need this?
The Government recommends that all organisations adopt robust and flexible business continuity management arrangements which will help ensure that the impact of disruptions will be minimised.
No need to recreate the wheel the plan is done-for-you with helpful prompts to ensure business disruption in your setting is minimised.
The purpose of this plan is to:
- Ensure suitable and sufficient structures to manage business interruptions are in place.
- Ensure adequate arrangements are in place to minimise the impact of business interruption on the organisation’s service users.
- Enables the organisation to instigate sound business recovery following a business interruption.
This plan is an operational document, which is constantly being monitored and updated. The plan outlines the general procedures to be taken in the event of a business interruption affecting the organisation’s activities.
Aims and Objectives
- This plan aims to provide a framework for an organisational response to a disruptive event and to plan to maintain critical services to service users, understanding that different disruptive events will have varying impacts on the organisation.
The objectives of this plan are to:
- Ensure key services continue to be provided to services users/clients.
- Ensure communication is provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify changes in working patterns/process to avoid potential risks.
- Set-up a system for a flexible response to unpredictable events.
Save time and headache: Your business continuity and contingency plan is a done-for-you template.
Identify the pitfalls: The plan identifies potential disruptions to your business and control measures to mitigate the loss of functionality.
Done-for-You: The plan is fully completed including responses to triggers, control measures and maps continuity and contingency for you.
Flexible: You can edit the content or use it as it is.
Tender Ready: Tender ready content
(Instant Download on Purchase)