The planner is provided as a calendar file for upload to Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook. An Excel version of the planner is also included.
How to upload the planner file to Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook.
1. Open Google Calendar.
2. In the top right, click Settings
3. Click Import from the Import & Export section.
4. Click Select file from your computer and select the file .ics file you downloaded.
5. Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. By default, events will be imported into your primary calendar.
6. Click Import.
7. You should now see the Children’s Home Manager's Annual Planner in your Calendar and in your Calendars section.
8. Notifications should start the next day.
Microsoft Outlook Calendar
1. Log in to Exchange Online, where you wish to transfer or migrate Google calendar to Office 365 account.
2. Move to Calendar option, select Add Calendar and then on from file. As soon as you have done this, browse to the Children’s Home Care Manager’s Annual Planner file and upload to Microsoft Office 365.
3. Store the chosen file by the click on Save.
4. The calendar is now available in Microsoft outlook.
If you use other calendar applications, please google ‘How to upload google calendar file to your calendar name.'