Children’s Residential Care Business Support
Children’s residential care consultants focus on your specific needs and the goals you seek to achieve, including:
- Starting a children’s home or residential family centre
- Improving your Ofsted inspection rating
- Navigating Ofsted compliance notices
- Statutory quality improvement and service development
- Achieving good or outstanding Ofsted Inspection ratings
- Staff supervision and performance improvement
- Self-evaluation and change management
- Day-to-day management and business support.
- List not exhaustive – contact us to discuss your needs.
What do our clients say?
‘Since my first contact, Rezume’s approach has been highly professional. The session’s delivery demonstrated a high level of sector-related expertise; the consultant was able to provide direction where needed while flexibly responding to any issues I raised.’ Fabrizio Donati, Development / Registered Manager – Children Services, New Futures Children’s Services
‘Expert advice from consultants who clearly had experience in this field. Just off the back of the initial consultation we have gained much more clarity as a team and are confident in the next steps moving forward.’ D McKenzie
‘Used Rezume for several years.
Great service. Very knowledgeable.
Will always go out of their way to make sure they give you the best advice and support possible.’ Diane
What experience do your consultants have?
- Established in 2008, Rezume Care Management Consultants have consistently supported children’s residential care providers to obtain and maintain their Ofsted inspection ratings, improve their quality of care and navigate their compliance and regulatory requirements. All consultants specialise in regulatory compliance.
Why should I book with you?
- Rezume is committed to providing children’s residential care providers with advice and support when they need it most.
How does it work?
- Book your appointment to get started.
- Once you have paid, you will be re-directed to our booking form to book the session.
- We will ask you some questions to ensure we understand your specific needs.
- We will meet via our secure private online meeting room. All that is needed is a computer with webcam access.