Children’s Residential Care Business Support
Children’s residential care business support sessions focus on your specific problem, issue, or the goals you seek to achieve including:
- Advice and guidance on how to successfully navigate statutory requirements.
- Challenging Ofsted Inspection outcomes.
- Achieving and sustaining good or outstanding Ofsted Inspection ratings.
- Results based staff performance improvement and increasing staff retention.
- Preparing prospective Registered Managers and Providers for their Ofsted registration interviews.
- How to successfully register and run a children’s home or social care provision.
- General advice and support on day-to-day management and business concerns.
- Tender writing for tender submissions.
- List not exhaustive.
What do our clients say?
‘Since my first contact, Rezume’s approach has been highly professional. The session’s delivery demonstrated a high level of sector-related expertise; the consultant was able to provide direction where needed while flexibly responding to any issues I raised.’ Fabrizio Donati, Development / Registered Manager – Children Services, New Futures Children’s Services
What experience do your consultants have?
Established in 2008, Rezume Care Management Consultants support providers countrywide to achieve and sustain inspection outcomes, improve employee performance, save time and money, and grow their service. All consultants are child social care specialists in their own right. The team consistently provides solution-focused outcomes supporting business continuity, Ofsted inspection improvement, and care management development.
- At the end of each session, you will receive a written summary of the session with actions included.
- Any goals, goal planners, tasks, and objectives will be sent to you after the session.
Why should I book with you?
- When you book with Rezume, you are guaranteed access to one of our top consultants and improvement experts for considerably less than an onsite consultation would cost.
- Rezume is 100% committed to providing children’s residential care providers with a quick and easy way to get questions answered or expert advice and support when you need it most.
- Access Ofsted inspection and regulatory support and or general advice online. No waiting around simply pay and book the next available date.
How does it work?
- Book your advice and support appointment to get started prices are per hour.
- Once you have paid, you will be re-directed to our booking form. Book your hourly session directly.
- Coaching is provided via our secure private online meeting room. All that is needed is a computer with webcam access.