Consistent outcome-focused leadership and management lie at the heart of any good or outstanding children’s residential social care service. As a busy forward-thinking provider, you will continuously challenge your Managers to keep your service moving forward, meeting and exceeding your Ofsted inspection requirements. 1-1 managers supervision from Rezume helps you achieve your statutory obligations and business goals.
Children’s Residential Social Care – Managers Supervision
Whatever the challenge, we can help your Managers succeed!
As a busy social care provider, juggling statutory requirements and the supervision or coaching needs of your leaders and managers can feel like an endless task.
We are here to help!
Consistent outcome-focused leadership and management lie at the heart of any good or outstanding children’s residential social care service. As a busy forward-thinking provider, you will continuously want to challenge your Managers to keep your service moving forward, meeting and exceeding your Ofsted inspection requirements.
Let us work with your Managers to keep them progress focused, meeting your aims and priorities.
1-1 managers supervision from Rezume helps you achieve your statutory requirements and business goals.
How can Supervision from Rezume help?
We help children’s residential care providers, large and small, to accelerate their journey toward sustainable care, compliance, and management excellence. We do this by providing 1-1 coaching and supervision to children’s residential social care managers nationwide.
Rezume 1-1 supervision and coaching helps managers achieve the goals and aspirations you have for them and your service.
What experience do your consultants have?
Established in 2008, Rezume Care Management Consultants support providers countrywide to achieve and sustain inspection outcomes, improve employee performance, save time and money, and grow their service. All consultants are child social care specialists in their own right. The team consistently provide solution-focused care management advice and support.
Where is supervision held?
- Managers supervision takes place in our secure online meeting room. All that is needed is a computer or laptop with internet and webcam access.
- At the end of each session, you will receive a written summary of the meeting with actions included.
- We will send goals, goal planners, tasks, and objectives to the Manager and Provider after the session.
- We keep a record of the session with your permission, and this remains confidential.
Why should I book with you?
- When you book Managers supervision with Rezume, you are guaranteed access to one of our top consultants and improvement experts.
- Your Manager will receive a dedicated supervisor. We guarantee the same consultant every time.
- We take your briefing on from your objectives, what you want your Manager to achieve.
- Supervision includes coaching and advice on implementing the statutory requirements and obligations of your business. Our supervisors are always up to date with children’s residential social care regulatory requirements and legislation.
- No waiting around, we provide supervision or coaching via our secure private online meeting room. All that is needed is a computer with webcam access.
What do our clients say?
‘Rezume have supported us over the past three years keeping us on track and up to date with legislative requirements, developing our service and generally being Inspection Ready. We have found their input and support invaluable, and their commitment to promoting our service has been undertaken with professionalism and integrity.’ TS, Managing Director, Residential Family Centre, Yorkshire
Contact us for pricing – email@example.com or 01228 387056
Single Sessions, Limited Offer – 3 Months Sessions, Taster Session