The Government requires that all organisations adopt robust and flexible business continuity and contingency plan arrangements, which will help minimise the impact of temporary business disruptions.
The purpose of this plan is to:
- Ensure suitable and sufficient structures are in place to manage business interruptions.
- Ensure adequate arrangements to minimise the impact of business interruption on the organisation’s service users.
- Enable the organisation to instigate sound business recovery following a business interruption.
- Ensure key services continue to be provided to services users/clients.
- Ensure communication is provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify changes in working patterns/processes to avoid potential risks.
- Set up a system for a flexible response to unpredictable events.
This plan is an operational document that should be updated at regular intervals. The plan outlines the general procedures for a business interruption affecting the organisation’s activities.
Done-for-You: The plan is fully completed, including responses to triggers and control measures, and helps you map your emergency response continuity plans.
(Instant Download on Purchase)