General Data Protection Regulation Toolkit (GDPR)
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on 25 May 2018 affecting all organisations processing personal data, and bringing new obligations on data controllers and data processors.
It is a legal requirement for all businesses to comply with the GDPR.
Rezume Care Management Consultants have developed a GDPR Compliance Toolkit to help you fulfil your legal obligations under the new regulation, and provide the documentation you require and guidance to comply with the GDPR.
The Toolkit draws heavily on the compliance guidance your business needs and includes ready made templates done-for-you.
- Case records consent form
- Consent to view records staff
- GDPR data breach reporting template
- GDPR data retention policy template
- GDPR retention schedule template
- GDPR deletion of data request template
- GDPR full text
- GDPR policy template
- GDPR privacy statement template
- GDPR ROPA template
- GDPR subject access request guidance template
All files are Microsoft Word or Excel – customise with your organisations name, logo and other details specific to your organisation.
NOTE: If you are a member of Onrezume Premium Policy packages this toolkit is already included FREE.