If you have spent hours trawling the internet trying to figure out how to start your service and find the details you need, just to get frustrated and disillusioned before you even get started then this package is for you.
We have put together the essential elements that will help you compile the information and data needed to set-up and get your service registered in one easy to follow package. Everything from locating your children’s home, the fee’s to charge and where to find placements is included in the member’s area.
The essential documents such as your business plan, your 12-month budget, your statement of purpose and the required policies and procedures you need to submit with your registration are included.
The document templates cover the elements you will need to submit with your registration and include hints, tips and suggestions on how you should complete them to ensure they are ready for submission to Ofsted.
Step-by-step guides to get your registration complete
Plans included with the actions you need to follow
If you are finding it difficult to know where to start, you will benefit from the implementation and registration plans to give you momentum. Also, included in each of the guides is an action plan to help you achieve the best results for each essential area.
Additional support is offered via email, and easy to follow videos will follow. You can also give us a call with any questions you might have.
Members Area Content Includes
- Essential guide to starting up your children’s home, including Ofsted registration interview preparation questions and answers.
- Guide to fee’s, commissioning, tenders and placement finding including an action plan.
- Guide to locating your home, planning regulations, staffing costs and getting established including an action plan.
- Service implementation plan with all the steps needed from start to finish.
- A registration planner to get your registration completed with links included to all necessary Ofsted documents and external information.
- Business plan template includes 12-month cash forecast.
- Children’s home statement of purpose template, including prompts.
- Children’s home locality risk assessment, including prompts and links to required information.
- Policies and procedures needed for submission to Ofsted.
- Full annual budget spreadsheet example.
- Safer recruitment and employing staff checklist to ensure you are compliant with regulations.
- Workforce development plan.
- Health and safety risk assessment.
- Quality monitoring reporting documents.
- Preparing for your registration interview registered individual includes essential questions.
- Preparing for your registration interview registered manager includes essential questions.
- Managers person specification and job interview questions.
- Staff induction pack.
- Additional support and follow up by email and via the web.
I just want to say I was a little apprehensive about purchasing this package. I had looked at the website a few times and then finally made the purchase. I must say it has exceeded my expectations. The quality of the templates are great, and it is really helpful to have a step by step list in granular detail. I have also felt well supported. I have spoken to Maggie on the phone, and she has been great. Thanks again for your support.