Discover the Steps to Getting Your Children’s Home Started in the Quickest Possible Time.
Watch the video below to find out how:
How to open a children’s home
Finding out how to open a children’s home and getting your children’s home from an idea to started and open is one of the most exciting things you can do. However, it can also be a long and difficult road full of obstacles and distractions. We have compiled the information and resources you need to get your children’s home from an idea to open as quickly as possible.
If you are struggling with the process, the information needed or want a step-by-step guide; then our start-up package is for you!
Getting you started quickly
If you have spent hours trawling the internet trying to figure out how to start your service and find the details you need, just to get frustrated and disillusioned before you even get started, then this package is for you.
We have put together the essential elements that will help you compile the information and data needed to set-up and get your service registered in one easy to follow package. Everything from locating your children’s home, the fee’s to charge and where to find placements is included in the member’s area.
Essential registration document templates
We have done it for you.
The essential documents such as your business plan, your 12-month budget, your statement of purpose and the required policies and procedures you need to submit with your registration are included.
The document templates cover the elements you will need to submit with your registration and include hints, tips and suggestions on how you should complete them to ensure they are ready for submission to Ofsted.
Step-by-step guides to get your registration complete
Plans included with the actions you need to follow.
If you find it difficult to know where to start, you will benefit from the implementation and registration plans to give you momentum. Also included in each of the guides is an action plan to help you achieve the best results for each essential area.
Additional support is offered via email, and easy to follow videos will follow. You can also give us a call with any questions you might have.
Members Area Content Includes
- Annual budget spreadsheet done-for-you.
- Business plan template includes a 12-month cash forecast.
- Children’s home statement of purpose.
- Children’s guide.
- Children’s home locality risk assessment.
- Essential start-up questions and guide.
- Guide to fee’s, commissioning, tenders and placement finding, including an action plan.
- Guide to locating your home, planning regs, staffing costs and getting established, including an action plan.
- Health and safety risk assessment.
- Managers person specification and job interview questions.
- Policies and procedures needed for submission to Ofsted. (10 policies included see below)
- Preparing for your registration interview registered individual includes essential questions.
- Preparing for your registration interview registered manager includes essential questions.
- Quality monitoring reporting documents.
- Registration checklist planner with links to Ofsted documents.
- Service implementation plan.
- Safe recruitment and employing staff checklist.
- Staff induction pack.
- Support and follow up by email and via the web.
- Workforce development plan.
Policies and Procedures Included
As required for submission to OFSTED
- Accidents and Incidents
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
- Countering Bullying
- Equality and Diversity
- Managing Behaviour
- Missing Child
- Reporting Safeguarding Process
- Safeguarding Children from Criminal Exploitation
- Safeguarding Children and Young People
I just want to say I was a little apprehensive about purchasing this package. I had looked at the website a few times and then finally made the purchase. I must say it has exceeded my expectations. The quality of the templates are great, and it is really helpful to have a step by step list in granular detail. I have also felt well supported. I have spoken to Maggie on the phone, and she has been great. Thanks again for your support.