Have you spent countless hours trawling the internet trying to figure out how to start your children’s home, or do you never seem to go from an idea to started? Then this workshop is for you!
- The key to a successful Ofsted registration
- Registration pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Barriers to getting started and how to overcome them
- Fees and Finance.
- What experience do you need to open a residential children’s home?
- What does Ofsted want you to know?
- The role of the Registered Manager and the Responsible Individual
- How to recruit staff safely and how to retain them
- Where should you locate your home?
- * Course workbook and launch plan are included. Plus there will be an opportunity for Q&A.
If you are ready to take your idea to the next level, this workshop is for you.
Workshop Date: 25th May 2022
Workshop Time: 6 pm – 8 pm
- Please book early to avoid disappointment. This event is one-time only.
- Please note: The price quoted is per person attending. You must book a place for each attendee. The getting started workbook will be sent before the workshop, and we will provide your launch plan during the workshop.