How can we help?
Do you need help to improve your children’s home/service or to benchmark your service for your next Ofsted Inspection? Or maybe you want to challenge your Ofsted Inspection requirements or recommendations. If so, we can help!
Since 2008 we have been supporting residential children’s home, and service providers throughout the UK get the results they need from their Ofsted Inspection.
Onsite Mock Inspections
A Mock inspection will help you to ensure that your setting’s inspection is a successful event and that self-evaluation is useful in identifying areas for development.
- A mock Ofsted Inspection can help reduce the risk of receiving a requires improvement or inadequate outcome at your next Ofsted Inspection.
- A mock Ofsted Inspection can prevent your service from receiving unnecessary requirements and recommendations at your next Ofsted Inspection.
- A mock Ofsted Inspection provides evidence of self-reflective practice and commitment to quality improvement.
Onsite Service Reviews
An onsite service review provides a fresh perspective on your organisations and seeks to help you optimise your service for peak performance.
- A service review can help you pinpoint areas for improvement in the quality of care and service delivery.
- A service review can support your aims and objectives for future planning.
- We can tailor a service review to focus on your areas of concern or support needs.
E-consultant Online Support
- We can support the Registered Provider, Manager or Team with your Ofsted Inspection preparedness online with a dedicated E-consultant.
- An E-consultant can provide you with expert advice and support on Ofsted Inspection challenges.
- An E-consultant can help you prepare responses to Ofsted Inspection feedback and prepare your response.
- An E-consultant can help you achieve your ambitions quicker by supporting and guiding you along the way.
CONTACT US TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS