Children’s Home Placement Matching Policy, Guidance and Risk Assessment
Matching children and young people in placement is one of the most crucial elements of successful care planning in the residential setting.
This package contains the tools to help you make your placement matching a success from the outset. Follow the matching policy and guidance to complete the pre-admission risk assessment and ensure you have carefully considered all the areas of impact for the young person, the existing group and the staff team.
Complete the Individual Matching Risk Assessments for all young people in the group and start your new admission with a planned approach to successfully matching young people.
- Placement Matching Policy
- Undertaking Risk Assessment Guidance
- Pre-Admission Risk Assessment Policy
- Pre-Admission Risk Assessment
- Matching Impact Risk Assessment
- Individual Matching Risk Assessment
- Young Persons About Me One Page Profile