Placement Matching Risk Assessment
Matching children and young people in placement is one of the most crucial elements of successful care planning in the residential setting. The children’s home placement matching risk assessment helps make this process more straightforward.
This package contains the tools to help you make your children’s home placement matching risk assessment a success from the outset. Follow the matching guidance to complete the pre-admission risk assessment and ensure you have carefully considered all the areas of impact for the young person, the existing group and the staff team.
Complete the placement matching risk assessment for all young people in the group and start your new admission with a planned approach to successfully matching young people.
- Placement Matching Policy
- Undertaking Risk Assessment Guidance
- Pre-Admission Risk Assessment Policy
- Pre-Admission Risk Assessment
- Matching Impact Risk Assessment
- Individual Matching Risk Assessment
- Young Persons About Me One Page Profile