Residential Family Assessment Centres – Ofsted Inspection Standards Workshop
Course Content and Outcomes
This online training gives the learner an instant understanding of how the the Residential Family Centres National Minimum Standards and the underpinning statutory regulations apply to your centre.
- The learner will gain an understanding of the underpinning legislation and guidance related to Residential Family Assessment Centres. By the end of the course they will understand exactly what they need to know and how to apply it in your centre.
- The learner will understand the different ways in which the standards need to be applied in your setting to ensure you meet your Ofsted Inspection outcomes.
Designed to be straight to the point; informative and practical; this course will ensure learners develop their understanding of the necessary regulations and legislation and how they underpin the Inspection Process.
After taking this training the learner will understand how,
- The applicable standards and regulations apply to the overall running of a residential family assessment centre.
- The regulations and standards underpin the work of family assessment and how to ensure they are applied in the residential family assessment centre.
- To include them in day-to-day practice and ensure they are part of your everyday work with children and families.
- The requirements for Inspection and what needs to be done to ensure these are met in your centre.
Good Practice and Legislation
The learner will go through the stages of applying the applicable standards and regulations to your work in residential family assessment. They will learn how these apply to your Ofsted Inspection outcomes and where these need to be embedded in practice on a day-to-day basis.
The learner will gain an understanding of the current legislation, guidance and good practice relating to the protection of children and young people.
This online course, includes prompts and questions throughout as you journey through the lessons. At the end of the course you may be asked some additional questions. After successful completion your certificate is immediately available.
Group Bookings and Discounts
If you have a group of staff that need this training then please check out the discounts on our training portal or call us on 0800 1 30 30 90.
Find out how you can get this FREE with our premium social care package.