As a busy social care provider, you may wonder if there will ever be enough hours in the day to complete all the responsibilities of running a social care business. Our E-Consultants are here to provide support to solution-focused outcomes, enabling sustainability, business continuity, Ofsted inspection improvement, and care management advice and support.
Social Care E-Consultant Bookings
£99.00 – £400.00
As a busy social care provider, you may wonder if there will ever be enough hours in the day.
The responsibilities of running a social care business, include staying financially viable, keeping young people safe and providing your team with the support they need to keep your business objectives moving forward AND remain compliant.
Meet Your Social Care Management and
Ofsted Inspection Challenges Head-on
We help children’s residential care providers, large and small, to accelerate their journey toward sustainable care, compliance, and management excellence.
From small providers to multi-service providers, we are here to help you radically and continually improve your sustainability, compliance and management capability.
Why Might I need This?
E-Consultants Support Your Peace of Mind, Save You Time and Money and Help You Avoid Unnecessary Regulatory Pitfalls and Disasters
Every part of your business is changing.
It never stands still.
Every day there is another challenge or pressure on your business. For example,
- Higher than ever demand for placements.
- Intense levels of regulatory scrutiny.
- Increased staff turnover.
- Austerity fall-out.
- Local authority cost-cutting amidst expectation of higher-value service delivery.
- New competitors entering the market and financial threats.
Above all, demands on your business continually increase on a more for less expectation.
If the above sounds familiar, E-Consulting might be the solution, you are looking for!
As if the above were not enough, with technology continually evolving, today’s leaders must actively take charge of the journey to sustainable care, compliance, and management excellence.
- As a busy social care provider, juggling your statutory requirements, achieving financial stability, the supervision or coaching needs of your leaders and managers are eating into your time and money.
- Or, maybe your service needs to improve from inadequate or requires improvement to be good, and you know your managers need support to keep up the momentum to take your service to where it needs to be.
- Or, maybe you have a complicated performance issue, and you want to support your leaders and managers, but you also have a business to run.
- Or, maybe you have a requires improvement or inadequate Ofsted Inspection rating and need support to recover.
- OR, maybe you are a provider who wants additional support for yourself to ask questions, discuss issues that impact your service or want to lead and guide your team more effectively and want assistance in the background to achieve this.
E-Consultants Help Decrease Your Likelihood of Receiving a Requires Improvement or Inadequate Inspection Outcome and Subsequent Business Threats
E-consulting sessions are focused on your specific problem, issue, and the goals you seek to achieve.
The client will need to hold themselves accountable for what they do and don’t do to make these sessions productive.
Things We Help Our Clients With
- Advice and guidance on how to successfully navigate statutory requirements
- Achieving and sustaining good or outstanding Ofsted Inspection ratings
- Results based staff performance improvement and increasing staff retention
- Future-proofing financial sustainability and business performance
- Preparing prospective Registered Managers for their Ofsted registration interviews
- How to successfully register and run a children’s home or social care provision
- General advice and support on day-to-day management and business concerns
- Tender writing for submissions
- Advice on challenging Ofsted
- List not exhaustive.
What Our Clients Say
Children’s Home (Start-Up)
Since my first contact, Rezume’s approach has been highly professional. The session’s delivery demonstrated a high level of sector-related expertise; the consultant was able to provide direction where needed while flexibly responding to any issues I raised. Fabrizio Donati, Development / Registered Manager – Children Services, New Futures Children’s Services
Children’s Home Provider
‘Just to let you know that Ofsted again upheld the representations and withdrew their NOC. Thank you for your support during this horrendous time; it has been invaluable.’ Registered Individual Children’s Home, Devon.
16 Plus Semi-Independent Living Provider
I want to take the time to thank you for all your help and support. The QA visit went well, and they were impressed with our policies and procedures. Nazia Pervez, Service Director, Pemberton Transitions Service
Residential Family Assessment Centre
‘Rezume have supported us over the past three years keeping us on track and up to date with legislative requirements, developing our service and generally being Inspection Ready. We have found their input and support invaluable, and their commitment to promoting our service has been undertaken with professionalism and integrity.’ TS, Managing Director, Residential Family Centre, Yorkshire
‘I found Maggie reliable, knowledgeable, and fun to work with. Nothing was too much trouble. She has a calming influence and allows you to see different views and opinions would strongly recommend her. I learned a lot from her.’ Lyn Gibbs, Social Work Student, Benecare Fostering.
Maggie is a natural leader. She brings good energy to all that she does and has an infectious enthusiasm that makes you want to follow her lead. But what impresses me more than this is Maggie’s unwavering commitment to sharing and learning with those she meets. Maggie is refreshing, and I am simply better off for having got to know her. Thank You, Maggie. Alex Fraher, Director at Serendipitous Options
Maggie is an energetic and passionate businesswoman with clear objectives and a desire for success. Maggie is committed to helping others achieve their occupational or personal development goals. Maggie knows how to inspire and motivate for success and growth, energises teams/managers/business owners with her unique style and desire for success. Monique Laurens, Regional Development Manager South East, Caremark Ltd
Frequently Asked Questions
What Experience Do Your Consultants Have?
Established in 2008, Rezume Care Management Consultants support providers countrywide to achieve and sustain inspection outcomes, improve employee performance, save time and money, and grow their service. All consultants are child social care specialists in their own right. The team consistently provides solution-focused outcomes enabling financial sustainability, business continuity, Ofsted inspection improvement, and care management advice and support.
Can You Come To Our Service Instead?
Absolutely, but the cost is considerably more than if you work with our E-consultants.
If you prefer an onsite visit or mock inspection, please contact us for pricing.
At the end of each session, you will receive a video summary of the session with actions included.
Any goals, goal planners, tasks, and objectives will be sent to the provider updated after the session.
We keep a recorded version of the session with your permission, and this remains confidential.
Why Should I Book With You
- When you book with Rezume, you are guaranteed access to one of our top consultants and improvement experts for considerably less than an onsite consultation would cost.
- Rezume is 100% committed to providing children’s residential care providers with a quick and easy way to get questions answered or expert advice and support when you need it most.
- Rezume E-Consultants can help you dramatically improve your service delivery and business success.
- No waiting around for appointments; simply pay and book the next available date.
- Now you can access expert Ofsted Inspection and regulatory support and or general advice online.
How It Works
- Work With Us: Book your advice and support appointment to get started and see if we are a fit to meet your requirements. (Leadership and Managers only)
- Objectives and Goals: Book your sessions, and we will send you a questionnaire to complete where you can let us know specific goals and targets that you want to address. If you prefer, we can do this by telephone.
- Consistency is key: We will schedule sessions for a regular day and time each week or month, depending on your particular needs. We will also need a copy of your latest Inspection Report, Service Development Plan, and Statement of Purpose where applicable.
- Coaching Agreement: We will start our sessions with a focused agreement, goal setting, and targets alongside providing a nurturing and supportive supervision/coaching structure.
- Action Plan: At the end of each session, your consultant will forward a video summary of the session and include any downloads, tasks, or information with the video. If you are used to action plans that sit on the shelf and don’t get results, you will find our sessions are designed around the action that gets results.
- How do we meet? Supervision or coaching is provided via our secure private online meeting room. All that is needed is a computer with webcam access.
Single Sessions, Limited Offer – 3 Months Sessions, Taster Session